Based in Paris, the firm built motorcycles using engines supplied by Zürcher, JAP and Blackburne of 175 to 500cc.
Sources: wikipedia.nl, Tragatsch p282
Frères Terrioux, whose father had built motorcycles in the 1930s, founded the company in 1948 in Paris. Pierre and Paul built a scooter in 1951 with a water-cooled engine (possibly from P.P. Roussey) and raced it in the 175 class at the 1957 Bol d'Or, without result. They did better in 1958. They won.
Source: François-Marie Dumas
120 rue de Sevres, Paris
Then 45 rue de Bagneux, Montrouge
Motorcycle 1 HP 1/4 or 2 HP "without carburettor".
Motorcycles built Kremlin-Bicêtre, a firm established by bicycle racer Tibal prior to WWI. The Tibalette appeared in the 1920s.
Motorcycle of the 1970s powered by an 848cc flat twin Panhard engine used in a light car of the same name.
En 1975, elle fut transformée en moto de tourisme (Double phares, démarreur electrique. selle biplace, cale pieds AR et échappement homologué)
Cette moto - rachetée par le Musée de Savigny les Beaune a été remontée avec son équipement course d'origine.
In 1975, it was converted into a touring motorcycle (dual headlights, electric starter, dual seat, rear footpeags and homologated exhaust)
Owned by the Savigny les Beaune Museum, this motorcycle been reassembled with its original race equipment.
Motorcycle presented at the salon of 1901
The company was dissolved in March 1903
Manufactured by Boveil & Dorier, 30 Rue Bourgneuf, St Etienne. Active in 1905.
Source: Motos dans la Loire
1900 Savariaux, 34, boulevard de Clichy, Paris.
Fitted with a Brutus engine.
Bourdache pp 110, 442
Built by cycle and automobile manufacturer Georges Richard, this appears to have been a motorised 2 or 3-wheeler built before the turn of the century. Related to Rochet, Rochet-Bruneau and Roland.
"...the door of a small wooden building in La Chapelle ... a brass plaque mentioned "Bouton & Trépardoux".
... a business association began in 1881 and a small workshop was named "Trépardoux et Cie". De Dion brought funds, Georges-Thadée Bouton his mechanical expertise and Trépardoux, Bouton's brother-in-law, his engineering skills.
Bourdache pp 12, 21, 36-38.
H. Chapput of 19 rue Kéller, Paris
In 1904, the catalogue of H. Chaput offered the 1903 2hp Henri Popp motorcycle re-branded as a Trilby. He also offered separately a Popp 2 1/2 HP engine.
Manufactured by Ledonien Cycle in Lons-et-Saunier (Jura) 1950~1960.
The firm built a variety of mopeds under the names Clarus, Clipper, Debello and Triumphus.
Trophée de France
Machines built by France Motor Cycles of Mandeure and sold under this brand.
Models include: 1947 Type 555C; 1948 Type 555D 125cc Peugeot engine
58 rue d'Allemagne, Paris, 1902
2 HP motorcycle using petrol or alcohol.
Triumph, BMW, & Kawasaki Sales Spares & Repairs.
Established for over 40 years and run by expert motorcyclists.
Fully authorised workshop.