Manufactured by Albert Keller-Dorian of Lyon from 1905, the motorcycle had AIV (snuff valve) engines of 170cc and 216cc and were also available in an open frame version.
It was marketed in the UK by Leo Ripault.
Source: Wikipedia NL
Built from c1920 by Edmond Guinard at Venette in Oise and in Compiègne. An example of a 175cc two-stroke motorcycle exists at the automobile museum in Talmont Saint Hilaire (musee-auto-vendee.com).
Twostroke, chain-chain built 1928. Article in Moto Revue No 292, 13 October 1928: la Kervran
Sté des moteurs KID, 7 bis rue Mérinée, Paris (16°)
48cc auxiliary bicycle engines made in the early 1950s which were mounted above the front wheel which was driven by a roller. Possible relationship with Camille Daudon.
Source: Wikipedia NL, cyclememory.org, mo-ped.se
Established 1900 at 4 rue de Robinson and in 1903 moved to 77 rue du Dessus des Berges in Paris
The company built motor tricycles, carts and light automobiles (voitures légères). Associated with the Omega marque of 1900. It dissolved in 1904
Manufactured lightweights in the 1950s powered by Briban, Martinet, Mistral, Poulain and Vap engines.
Source: Motos dans la Loire
Triumph, BMW, & Kawasaki Sales Spares & Repairs.
Established for over 40 years and run by expert motorcyclists.
Fully authorised workshop.