Built in Nancy in 1955, these used VAP 57 twin-port two-strokes. Around 100 copies are believed to have been built.
Built in Saint-Etienne 1960-1961 using 110cc Mistral engines.
Source: Motos dans la Loire
Motorcycle engines manufactured by Établissements Chapolard - Goubet et Fils, based in Bourg-en-Bresse (Ain)
The firm supplied engines to its parent company, Radior, and also to other firms including Follis, Hirondelle, Hurtu, Lucer, Verlor, Talbot and Tendil.
See also Radior
Built in Néva, Grenoble 1926-1927 using 347cc OHV Anzani engines.
Source: wikipedia.nl, Tragatsch p226
There were apparently two marques of the same name in Nantes, unrelated to one another.
One of these is associated with Mr. Georges Vincent, Fabrique de Motoris, Place Canclaux, Nantes, and traded from 1919 to 1959.
The other advertised, Imp. CHarles COLLAS & Cie, Nantes
Manufactured by Ets Suquet & Faith frères of 111 rue Nationale, Lille.