emu
European Motorcycles

J.N Taylor Motorcycle Dealer SA 1931

Taylor-1931-Dealer-SA-Library.jpg
J.N. Taylor's Motorcycle shop, agents for B.S.A. and Indian Motorcycles, has been built into the side of what was once a fine church building, still with damaged stained glass in its windows. On the left is Knuckey's tyre shop. Motorcycles and a truck are parked at the kerb. [On back of photograph] 'Acre 150 / Grenfell Street, south side / April 22nd 1931 / Taylor's shop erected in 1920
Sourced from the State Library of South Australia