Hampton Street, Birmingham (1952)
79-91 Lombard Street, Birmingham 12. Telephone: Midland 3117/8. Telegraphic Address: "Clear, 'Phone, Birmingham"
- 1937 Listed Exhibitor - British Industries Fair. Electric Horns. The Clear-Hooter. Motor and Motor Cycle. Cycle Horns. The Cycator Direction Indicators for Cycles. Dry Battery Horns and Direction Indicators for Toy Motors. Also Cycle Rear Lamps. (Stand Nos. Cb815 and Cb.714)
- 1946 Company made public.
- 1961 Electric horn manufacturers. 250 employees.
- 1971 Patent - Directional Air-Discharging Nozzle for a Heating or Ventilating System.
- 1973 Patent - Ventilating Nozzle Including a Universally Swivellable Nozzle Member.
If you have further information or a query related to this page, please contact us