Zwickauer Str. 77, 09112 Chemnitz, Germany
The museum is set in a six floor parking garage built to accommodate 300 vehicles in 1928. It had an automobile lift, a workshop and a petrol station.
In addition to the many fine motorcycles on display, there are bicycles and automobiles and a wealth of historical artifacts and photographs.
The museum hosts many special events, for instance the 130th Anniversary of Diamant which included a visit to the former Diamantwerk factory in Chemnitz, and a Jawa exhibition with over 20 motorcycles and considerable information of interest to the historian and enthusiast about Mr. Janacek and his machines.
The permanent display of motorcycles includes:
1928 Schüttoff G500 Stoye sidecar combination
1929 Diamant modell F
A row of Wanderer motorcycles
Several motocross bikes
Varieties of DKW
Framo and Magnet three-wheelers
Rarities from Heros, Harle and Esweco
A simply superb Slavia
An MZ Escort police bike
If you have a query or information about this museum please contact us
Triumph, BMW, & Kawasaki Sales Spares & Repairs.
Established for over 40 years and run by expert motorcyclists.
Fully authorised workshop.